On the Day
Running order of the day
12pm Registration opens
Enjoy a picnic, live entertainment and more in the Brighton Pavilion Gardens
2pm Equality Walk is go!
Our fabulous hosts Bethany Black and Alicya Eyo open the walk and everyone sets off
3pm Garden Party
Return to the Pavilion Gardens for games, treats and to celebrate a job well done together
• Wear layers of clothing to stay comfortable no matter the weather
• Wear comfortable walking shoes
• Bring a bottle of water
• Make sure your mobile phone is fully charged
• Have cash available to buy treats or Stonewall goodies at the event
• Bring any sponsorship money you need to pay in
• Take a bag that’s comfortable to carry to bring everything with you
We have lots of fun activities and entertainment lined up, including:
12:30pm – 1:30pm London Gay Big Band
1:30pm – 1:45pm Voga warm up
3:30pm- 4:30pm Qukulele ukulele band
In the Gardens
Burgers and veggie burgers from Creative Food Courts
Salads, other healthy treats and cakes from Garden Party Catering
Badge making with Blatchington Mill School & Sixth Form College
Bulb planting with Brighton & Hove High School
Post-walk massages from the Sports Massage Therapy department at City College Brighton and Hove
Garden party games for people of all ages!
Plus an unofficial Equality Walk after party at Charles Street Bar from 5pm!
From 7:30pm, the spotlight turns to the Charles Street Cabaret Stage with top entertainment every week, then at 8:30pm Rock & Roll Bingo is hosted by Sally Vate with big cash prizes. Post Cabaret Drinks Deal : 1/3 off all drinks after cabaret until close.